Sunday, September 2, 2012

Scenes From The Weekend...So Far

 Bike race...Bit wins!  Must be that fancy, smancy new bike.  And yes, now she needs a fancy new helmet too.

 We welcome the weekend on the patio...

And the bolder, braver among us on the trampoline.

First Badger game of the season for my boys...the day couldn't have any more perfect for football.

Lunch with the ladies started with a meal in a glass.

 The waitress wasn't kidding when she said that this salad required work  I am so getting the wrap next time..

 The best part was getting to spend time with my Aunt and cousin...and no they did not spend all our time together on their phones.  My cousin was setting us up on Instagram.

 We stopped at the French pastry counter and we did not just window shop.

  Our next stop was the zoo.  It kinda makes me blue.

 The zookeeper told us that these two skype on an I Pad with relatives and friends in other zoos.  That is not fascinating...it is sad.

  Mahal is always entertaining.  He was giving us raspberries...I would too.


 I'm totally fine with jelly fish in captivity.

 Cousin Gi Gi is growing up and as beautiful as ever.  So is Miss Bit.

 Just look at that smile!

 Just had to share this one too.

 Bear candid.

 Striking a pose.

 Looking for frogs...always, everywhere. 

 One week old alpaca.  Awwww!

After the zoo, we stopped to see my Uncle and visit while we helped him in his garden.

 Miss Bit picking peppers.

Our share of the harvest.

So far it's been full and good, or good and full.  And behold...there's more still to come.

No comments: