Saturday, August 27, 2011

Serenity Now

It's been a fun, fun, fun-filled week, but I'm ready and happy to be home. It's an oh so good feeling when you need a vacation from your vacation. I didn't see this golden glowing field on the way to the lake. My head was buried in Crossing to Safety no doubt. It was hard to miss on the way home. I was almost through Gift From the Sea, and yes...I found it all so serendipitous. I read this Lindbergh collection in my 20's, and I admit...I hadn't a clue. It made so much beautiful sense to me now in this stage of my shell...in this age of my life. It lent credence to and gave closure to a week in which my emotions ran the gambit on the shores of another kind. I have many pages to reread and many moments to relive...in the process I have faith my faith will be restored.








No comments: