Friday, August 5, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Miss Bit is on the mend. She has been sick with strep for the past week and not quite her sunny self.

No one else got sick.

H-O-R-S-E



Fresh green beans from my Aunt's garden, this girl for cleaning them and my Uncle for delivering them just in time for dinner.









T. Bone's choice day this week. Camel's eyes for breakfast, a tennis match in the heat of the day, a quick stop at the track so he could run a 7:11 mile, DQ for lunch, a play date with a friend for the afternoon, Monopoly, and dinner out at favorite pizza joint.

Miss Bit's choice day is next week.

Off the grid all the week long. No blogging or blog reading. It was a welcome respite.

How groovy my cats get when I brush them.


New books in the mail for vacation.

T. Bone and Miss Bit played a game of Monopoly all by themselves this week while hubby and I went for a walk. They played for the duration of our hour long walk.

Miss Bit turns 7 this weekend and my Aunt and Uncle are having a birthday party for my best girl.



A gathering with friends tonight.

No comments: