Friday, July 15, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Yves Delorme soap. The scent of it is the very definition of clean.

My man's dedication as a coach and his commitment to the team. The tournament starts tonight and I cannot wait to see how these boys have come together as a team.

When T. Bone saw that homemade cinnamon buns were for breakfast the other morning he said, "NNNNICE!!" And then he pretty much ate the whole pan by himself despite the fact that they didn't rise to meet my expectations.

Uncle B. Bone treated himself to his dream car last week. When he pulled up early Saturday morning, I went to the door to see what the noise was. It was his powerful Porsche engine. T. Bone proved he was only a little impressed when he inquired, "Why didn't you get a Ferrari?" He didn't hear the part about T. Bone borrowing it for prom some day. Miss Bit proudly refers to it as Uncle B. Bone's "Posha."

One of Miss Bit's favorite times of the camp day is "chill" time. She had a great time at camp yesterday and was excited to go back today.

Back on track this week. Back to life...back to reality.

An early morning walk to start the day today. I had the sweaty streets all to myself as I listened to Little Bee.

Winnie the Pooh is in theaters today. T. Bone wants to see the Silly Bear more than Miss Bit, but I know she's going to love it...him too.

I finished Water For Elephants the very minute my walk ended yesterday. I wasn't expecting the story to end yet. I liked it, but I wanted more. I will be seeing the movie.

This budding young actress.




This all-American athlete.
Plenty of new reading material...now if only I had the time that it really deserves.

Close-knit teams huddled together on one half of the bench, and legs so little they don't quite touch the ground.

My other slugger.
My other artist. Camp Crafts. T. Bone made cat's eyes for all of us. Pink just for me.



Miss Bit caught a grounder and threw it to first. She's thinking about signing up for fall ball with the Little League.

No comments: