Friday, July 1, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

T. Bone, our star catcher, had an impressive double play at home during last night's All Star game. I love sitting in the stands hearing people I don't even know cheering for my son.

Miss Bit sent me to work this morning with such a nice compliment. She said, "Mom you like look sooooo cute! I mean it like that's the cutest outfit I've ever seen you wear."

Reusable, non-BPA sandwich and snack containers.

Black plums and juicy nectarines.

Aunt Carol was very cheered up by the kids get well cards and touched by their inquiries as to when they would get a visit from Cousin Knox. Just happens she's bringing him next weekend.

T. Bone is rocking through the library reading challenge. This week he finished a whole book.

Miss Bit's masterpiece of Molly Girl for Grandma and Grandpa. RIP.



Wacky Wednesday at camp and the fact that today is the last day. Miss Bit made it through the week. She loved the camp...just not forgoing her mid-week respite at home.




Dugouts filled with gum chewing boys, and always my MVP.




#1 fans!




Visits to the park after dinner. I love how kids come as strangers and leave as friends.









It's going to be a beautiful holiday weekend.




bbqs and pool parties and b-day bashes.




9 days off!

No comments: