Friday, July 26, 2019

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

A fabulous invitational last weekend. We had a fun and very late ladies night on Friday. Saturday was more fun and also more tame.

Party hair.


A midweek night out with my girl. We enjoyed the beautiful weather and the busy city.










  
These sweet little plants and the surprise visit with my kind frister who dropped them off just because.



Manis and pedis with my girl. Beachy blue for her and pretty in pink for me.

Pink jeans.

A big pot of risotto for dinner last Sunday. I didn't use any white wine this batch. Only a roasted chicken stock and it was delicious.

An Instagram break.

Lavender. In my yard. In my closet.




Sleeping with the windows open.

This morning I heard Vivaldi as I passed by Teddy's closed door. It's his new alarm. When I left for work, he was up studying this investment program he's interested in.

He and his friends went to see Lion King the other night. They're growing up, but they haven't outgrown  Disney movies.

Dinner with Jess this week. She came to watch one of Lil's games and then we had delicious grilled chicken Parmesan sandwiches topped with a tatsy fresh tomato and garlic sauce. Just the girls. We also had some laughs playing marry, kiss or kill and doing imitations.



A walk with Candace last night. I absolutely would not have gone if we didn't have a date. I was tired and it was hot. As is always the case, I was so glad that I did go.

Culpable. It's my current Podcast of choice.

I requested quite a stack of books from the library. This has been a summer of not reading much, but I'm super excited about all these titles so hopefully that will change.

Bowls of cherries.


Summer living.







No comments: