Friday, April 27, 2018

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

This week is almost over. It was a stressful string of days despite the fact that the things that were amping things up could...can...all be very good things. Last night Mike and I talked about needing better stress management tools.

Time to read and write this weekend. I haven't read more than a rogue page here or there in a couple weeks. I miss it.

Teddy will be confirmed on Sunday by Bishop James Schuerman at Gesu Parish. I think it is going to be a special service for our family and especially my son.


He is a young man now. In this old picture I found this week, he's just a boy. It's one of my favorites of my two taken at Lake Winnipesaukee in the summer of 2007.


Lily had her first softball game this week. Second too. The Bayside Bulls won both games. She pitched and hit well.

Teddy took 5th in his golf match today with a 79. The team took 3rd. 

A fresh haircut. I caught sight of myself in the mirror this week, and I knew I had to get in to do something about it. It was worth every single minute and penny.

Homemade granola. I've been on a granola kick. Store bought just falls short and the good stuff sold at the bakery is so pricey so I decided to forage in my pantry. I made a delicious almond, coconut, dried cherry mixture - all my favorites - and it was perfect.





Kanzi apples. My new fave: crisp, sweet and juicy.

Moving pictures. Sun setting last Saturday while Mike and I were on our way out for a dinner date.


Happy hour with Candace this week, or more like happy hours.

Cat captures.




Time for a glass of wine.

No comments: