Friday, October 11, 2013

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Another beautiful fall week.  We are getting spoiled and loving every day of it.

Early release freeing up an extra afternoon hour to frog with my girl on the trails we both love.

A surprise hot, homemade breakfast midweek for my guys.  Thick sliced challah turned into buttery French toast sent them off with smiles.

The boys saw a Packer win last weekend at Lambeau Field.  T. Bone was most enthralled with the endless spread that the suite offered.  He's got it good, but I think he knows it!

GMA's Roar contest.  At least one of the video entries left me a tad verklempt.  I now love Katy Perry's song!

Banana bread with mini chips and chopped pecans.

When it rains leaves.

Sneaking in for a pedicure while Miss Bit was at play practice this week.  It was the perfect stretch of time to relax at the end of a good and full day.

The way the cats are camouflaged as they try to sneak up on chippies.

Pear vodka and my sil for turning me onto it.  I just made a simple syrup for a Friday night happy hour on the patio.  Jess should be joining me soon for pear martinis.

The way all her teachers gushed over Miss Bit at open house.  They slyly asked if she is as agreeable, kind and cheerful at home.  I loudly affirmed that she is indeed.

T. Bone is learning Banana Pancakes now on the guitar.

New boots, yoga pants and leggings.

A quiet weekend ahead.

The countdown is on for our upcoming Door County getaway.  We are all adding to dos to our lists.