Friday, August 27, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Great sleeping weather.

Fresh green beans from my Aunt's garden.


A sign from my Mom...on my birthday, a restored orange Beetle with a black convertible top cruised down my street. It was the spittin' image of our Pumkin.


An impromptu gathering of most of my favorite people on my birthday for a little celebration.


How excited my kids were to shower me with birthday boxes from William Sonoma, and how happy I was to receive them.


Homemade fresh tomato, basil and mozzarella paninis.


Hubby may not have been telling scary stories around the fire, but he had their attention with his I Pad.
Miss Bit is riding like she was born on a bike!
Hugs.
Cousin Geno likes zhu zhus too!

Grandma J. really likes the I Pad too!
Kids who make their own breakfast. T. Bone made himself 2 batches of scrambled eggs on Sunday morning. It was his first time doing so and he was quite proud. Miss Bit heated up a Pop Tart.

Cherry stained Cuties!
Divas
Rock Stars
Champs
These Eyes.
This Smile.
She's Mine.
A seat for everyone at the table.
Teachers who send welcome letters!

T. Bone came back from overnight camp last week more exhausted than I've ever seen him. He asked me if we were ever going camping as a family. I hesitated before asking him if he wanted to because camping is not my cup of tea. His answer..."Sure, in a 5 star hotel!" Yup...he's mine!


Dinner with a friend this week. We had fun. Of course we did, our food bill was a fraction of our wine bill!


A shamrock just like my Mom's from my brother.


Dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's Sunday...always delicious...always a fine time.


It's still August and I've already bought 2 Christmas gifts!


A very long weekend. Off to Six Flags for a day and the beach for one last time.

No comments: