Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taking the Plunge (a year, a month and 3 days late)

I dare say that I have a severe case of writer's block now that I am finally following through with new year's 2008 resolution #5: Start a Blog. Just for the record... I didn't make any resolutions for 2009. I guess I just figured, what's the point? I don't know why I'm suddenly voiceless (that almost never ever happens to me). I have been writing for most of my almost 40 years of life. Journals, poetry, fiction...really anything goes. For the last several years, I have been following numerous blogs and intrigued by the whole blogging community. Intrigued enough that I want to join it, so here I am. Hopefully, I'll have more to say the next time I log on although at this point I'm not sure to whom.

No comments: