Monday, February 16, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday

I did not buy a cookbook as a gift and then proceed to read it from cover to cover and try out several recipes before wrapping it.

I did not arrive home after a massage that went longer than I thought and find my daughter and her bus driver standing on the porch waiting for me.

I did not fib about the weight of my clothes when I was creating my Mii for Wii Fit this week. And I most certainly DID NOT have so much fun playing Wii Fit that I forgot to make Sunday dinner and my kids had to have hot dogs and clementines.

I did not eat almost my whole foot long sub today since I simply did not have dinner last night or breakfast this morning.

I did not get so preoccupied baking (remember the Ina cookbook) today, that I once again forgot to put the turkey breast in the oven so my kids are eating fish sticks with a side of sauteed spinach.

I did not let my daughter watch another episode of SpongeBob so I could take a nap this afternoon.

I did not get my kids all excited about having off for President's Day today only to hear from a friend that they did, in fact, have school.

I did not run 20 miles last week after not running for a long time so that now my calves are so sore that I'm not sure I can even walk this week.

I did not turn off the news the other night because this stimulus package is giving me severe heart palpitations.

I did not walk through my mud room the other day and tear off a piece of wallpaper just so now I have no choice but to tackle the project.

I did not cry when Jamar Rogers was told that he is not one of the 36 contestants for Idol's season 8. Then the next day, I most certainly did not find one of the songs he sang (Hey, Delilah) on YouTube and listen to it like a dozen times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_m-BjrxmgI

1 comment:

Wayne said...

I can bearly manage a half a sub, you must have a good apatite great not me monday