Saturday, May 1, 2021

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

A friend of Lily's is fostering a litter of kitties. We are going to meet them this weekend and hope to pick out two to bring home when they are ready.

Getting our animal fix. We're dog sitting for Bailey this weekend. 

Coming across a recipe for a new salad. It was so easy and different and delicious. And it went perfectly with my roasted tomato soup.



 Taxes are in to the accountant. We'll see how much Ted's day trading costs us him.

He's got his first exam Sunday, he'll be done with his sophomore year by Thursday and home by Friday.

Pops of color around the house.

 

Buds and blooms.

Binge watching. This week it's HBO's The Leftovers. I was immediately hooked.

An end of week treat. I took myself out to lunch today.

A favorite new pair of camo capris. I took a chance and ordered them online at the Gap because I can't get petites in the store. I ordered another color because they are going to be perfect for summer.

Lils has been working on her swing after practice every night.


 Spring storms.


No comments: