Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is it 5:00 yet?

Today is going to be a very long day. I slept terribly last night, or maybe I didn't sleep at all! I am blaming it on my dreams. I have always been a dreamer and often been prone to crazy dreams. In college, I started lucid dreaming. In lucid dreams, you think you are really awake and that you are going out of your mind. That is beyond crazy, and it lead me to become very familiar with Salvador Dali, a complete wacko. Lately when I dream, I am aware that I am dreaming and my mind races and races out of control as I try to process all my subliminal thoughts and finish conversations with people I can no longer communicate with conventionally. It is like working out...not resting. Then, of course, I start to sleep like a baby just before it is time to get up! And then I wonder why I have been so depleted lately.

All I can say is that it is a good thing that I drink coffee...strong coffee!

No comments: