Today I give thanks for...
10...TEN hours of sleep last night.
A beautiful week of 65 degree days and cooler temps at night.
My toe is on the mend. I'm really hoping that it's not broken and that I just tweaked it good.
Cheeks. That's what I call him for obvious reason.
Earl. That's my starter. I think I righted it, and will have fresh bread this weekend. It'll be my second bake and first solo.
This was my first...
Signs from beyond. My orchid, dormant for at least a year, chose to bloom on my Mom's birthday.
My Puras. The scents are so good and there are so many. I already stocked up on Frasier Fir for the holidays.
Kitty snuggles. It's rare for Hazel and Gus to cuddle up, and yet they did so twice this week so just maybe this is the start of something sweet and new.
Finally getting into the salon for a cut and color. I hadn't been since April. I'm tired here after 4...FOUR hours in the chair.
My Dad dropped off bottles of water he pumped from the spring by his house and a container of his ham and bean soup.
My Dad finally got hearing aids.
Good neighbors.
Ted bought a truck for a little side hustle he's pursuing. He's always been an entrepreneur.
Ted's appetite. That's a brat, a hot dog and an Italian.
Always this girl...hard at work, or playing Minecraft.

No comments:
Post a Comment