Friday, April 5, 2019

Grateful Friday

Today I Give Thanks for...

Mike and I just watched Life Itself. I cried a lot. Said "mmm mmm" a lot too. It was my pick, but my guy appreciated and even enjoyed it I think. I love movies that move me. This one was a mover.

I left work at 2 O' Clock, came home for a nap and then went to Lily's second soft ball game of the season. Today she was the triple threat: two triples, a double and a walk. It was great fun to watch.


Uncle B. Bone was there to cheer her on. He's loud and he's proud.



Ted's team is now 2 and 2.

#aprillove2019.  I needed an Instagram challenge.

Green smoothies. This is the secret: put a couple handfuls of spinach in a baggie with 5 strawberries or any berries you want to use up, and the juice of half a lemon. Freeze. Then blend with a cup of water and half a banana. This is the breakfast of champions.


This Hemingway quote:

"The world breaks everyone and afterward, many are strong at the broken places."

I haven't been reading much at all, but I can always find something of interest in the 

New shampoo. I've been using some fancy shampoo that did nothing for my hair and then I pulled a sample out of a magazine and my hair was so happy and soft and shiny. It's Garnier Whole Blends. Go figure.

Pals.


Tigger's new spot. Ted's bed.


A new wool rug for the dining room. The boys love it. Me too.


Longer days.


No comments: