Friday, March 30, 2018

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

A fun week of vacation even though we didn't travel this year. Lily and I spent a lot of quality time together and tried to plan something fun for each day. We hiked at the lake front, shopped, got manicures, went to the movies and out for lunch and frozen yogurt. I really enjoyed our time together.









It doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing as long as we're together.

Teddy was at the range or on a course despite the chilly temps. He's gearing up for his golf season, which starts next week. I'm sure he'd have preferred to be somewhere warm, but my kids don't complain.

They usually know how blessed they are and feel gratitude for their gifts.

Mike made crepes for dinner one night. Teddy was so happy. He polished off 6.



I finished Bright as Heaven and I liked it much more than I expected to. The characters were well-written and the story compelling.



No comments: