Friday, November 16, 2018

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

An excuse to go out for dinner on Monday night. We celebrated Mike's birthday over pizza and pasta and hoagies at one of our favorite spots. 



Teddy with his squad at the Packer game last Sunday.


Time to read again with my snuggle buddy. I recently finished Bad Blood. It was not my usual genre, but I cannot believe what Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos got away with. It was quite a story. I also read The Terrible. The story felt hopeless and the ending abrupt. My guess is that Daley-Ward has a few more memoirs to write. I'll probably read them.


Three books waiting for me at the library.

Book club tonight.

Tigger time. He waits for me in the family room in the morning so we can play.


Then when he's tired out, he curls up in his spot for a cat nap.


Winter came early this year. The snow first flew a couple weeks ago and it's making me feel all the hygge. I've pulled out my Ugg slippers and bought a luxurious new set of flannel sheets. I've even started my Christmas shopping.


The morning sky.


My mom's pumpkin bars with a thick layer of butter cream frosting.

So much to be thankful for.


No comments: