Friday, September 13, 2024

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

I just got off the phone with Lils. She's having her first "normal" weekend in a long time. No training. Just fun.

Tomorrow she'll be at the Badger game.
 

Mike will be cheering on the team at Camp Randall too.

First day of Junior year.


Next semester, these ladies will be sending me first day pictures from Barcelona.

I'm off today and I have zero plans for the weekend. I'm ridiculously happy about that.

Tickets to see Tucker and RFK Jr on Monday.

This little goof ball.

 

And this sweet love bug.



Trailing rosemary.

A pop of color.

Meryl anchored the news this week and she was a boss.


Ted is back from Orlando. He met lots of colleagues and had some fun too. He was wined, dined and entertained. And it's no surprise that he made the wrap-up video. 
 
The last days of summer before my best stretch of months. It's warm during the day and cool at night. 
 
A stop at the orchard to stock up on Ginger Golds.

No comments: