Friday, March 17, 2023

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for... 

Everyone's Irish on St. Patty's Day. I'm Irish and proud everyday. 

We had our St. Pat's feast last weekend with my brother and sister-in-law. The grasshoppers I made for dessert were gone before I could take a picture. Tonight we are doing Indian takeout.

A chill week at home with my girl. I'm glad we are firing at the same speed. I ducked out early this afternoon so we could get in a little retail therapy and manicures. 

 


FaceTiming with Ted last night. He's counting down the days until he leaves for Portugal. We talked about all of the things and I can say that he is in a good place...a very good place.

I lost my wedding ring this week. I knew it was in the house somewhere, but with three cats who like shiny things, I knew it could be anywhere. I felt relief when I found it.

The Tres Amigos turned two on Tuesday. They were not keen on taking birthday photos even with the promise of juicy bites and licky treats. 

I've perfected my decadent Chocolate Tart. I made one for Linda's birthday celebration yesterday and it was gone today. 


She's halfway through her chemo and radiation, and handling it with humor and like a champ.

Spring is on the horizon.The sun sets at 7 o'clock tonight. It's cold, but just for a couple more days.



No comments: