Friday, December 23, 2022

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Teddy is home. He made it to the bus with 4 bags of belongings after his exam. He said there were 4 other passengers. I had a pot of my spicy ramen on the stove to warm him up. He was talkative Ted. We had much catching up to do.

  
All 4 of us under one roof again. My heart is full.

Baking with Lily. It is my favorite to be in my kitchen on a stormy day. Having her there is just a bonus. I rolled, she dunked, I sprinkled. We spent the first half of the day rocking the carols and then the second watching Below Deck while we baked our hearts out. Today we have to decorate the sugar cookies and then it's a wrap.

  
My other girl.
 

The snow was no big deal, but baby it's cold outside today. 

 

I don't think that's going to stop Candace from coming for a little holiday cheer this afternoon.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

 


No comments: