Sunday, July 31, 2022

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

This amazing lady. She has such a beautiful spirit. I'm excited to see what the future holds for her.

 

Photographs. I can go a tad overboard snapping away, but it's times like this that I am happy I do. Can I tell you that I remember every one of these captures and not just the facts...the feelings too. That's a gift.




Family. The people who show up in the good and the bad to laugh, cry, love the heck out of your kids, go out to pick up your rolls, stop for ice, make your favorite dip, cut your cake, help clean up your kitchen.

 



We got a picture with our celebrant. Just one, but sometimes we don't even get that.

The house was full of flowers this week as everyone came bearing bouquets.





Getting to spend some quality time with these two.


My salvia plants. They were a gift from my aunt. They attract butterflies and what's not to love about that.

A relaxing weekend ahead. I'm looking forward to much of nothing.


No comments: