Monday, January 18, 2021

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Cuing up Family Secrets yesterday and hearing Ruthie Lindsey's story. Her message was powerful. I think I'll be reading There I Am.

I have been news free for over a week. I'm so out of it that I don't even know the weather. So far so good.

I'm thinking about taking a permanent break from Instagram because I'm so disgusted with the way these big tech companies are censoring us, spying on us and influencing us. I don't use other platforms. I love Instagram so I need to mull it over. For many years, it has been my daily gratitude journal. I feel fine with my relationship with it, but I can only show my disapproval by taking my "business" elsewhere.

Mike made us Spaghetti Squash Arrabiata and we loved it. It tasted naughty, but it was not. It was dinner with a slice of chicken breast and I think it will be again this week.


We picked out our family room furniture and I cannot wait to get it, but wait we will for 16-20 weeks. It's okay though because it's going to be worth it.

Teddy is having lots of fun in Florida. People are out and about there. I find it irritating that the large population of at risk elderly people who live there are living their lives while I'm stuck at home trying to protect them.

The Packers play Saturday. I have not been a big fan this year, but it's something we can all look forward to while we're stuck at home. 

A vase of happy tulips.


 The days are getting noticeably longer.




No comments: