Friday, February 4, 2022

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

An early morning. Before work, I had a good workout, I watered my plants and I put the makings for Buffalo Chicken in the crock pot.

Last night I finished The Stranger in the Lifeboat. I want to talk to someone about this thought provoking little story. I liked it, but more for it's entertainment value than its spiritual impact.


 Now The Tender Bar has my full attention and it rather deserves it.

My new obsession...Wordle.

A congratulatory bouquet from Grandma and Grandma for our new Badger.


 Kitchen inspiration.
 


Kitten entertainment. I'll only be able to call them that for another month.
 

 

This week's show: The Shrink Next Door. I am a big fan of both Will Farrell and Paul Rudd. These are not their usual roles.

It was a good week. Things were in balance and that brings a welcome sense of peace.


No comments: