Friday, March 30, 2012

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

The 3 minutes that I drove along the lakefront this morning listening to Adele sing the Cure as the waves came up and crashed over the break walls. I felt like I was in a movie and she was singing just to me as I drove along the Nova Scotian coast to meet my destiny.

I'm packed and ready to leave for a fun-filled 4 days in D.C. with my frister.

So many offers to lend a hand while I am away.

Another frister getting us tickets to see The English Beat in 2 weeks.

Another frister sharing with me how Miss Bit's Jazzercize teacher gushed over my girl when she mingled with her at an event they both attended. She said she wished she had a class full of Miss Bits. I get it.

Pork marsala this week. Chicken marsala is better, but it was a nice change.

A long overdue mani/pedi this week.

I finally finished listening to The Story of Edgar Sawtelle. It was sort of painful in an I cannot wait to get through with this sort of way. I kept holding out, hoping to be griped, but it carried on only slightly compelling and as slow as molasses.

No comments: