Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday











  • I did not take more pictures of my cats than of my kids this past week and I am not one of "those" people who think every thing they do is cute. But it is...just look at them!

  • I did not have more fun making spiders out of Styrofoam balls, pink and purple pipe cleaners and bright colored feathers than my daughter the other night. I did not covet the box of art supplies my aunt stows away in her closet because all of those pretty,shiny, sparkly things do not make me feel like I am 5 again myself.

  • There is no way that I hung around the ball park Sunday after my son's last regular season game watching the next game because it is impossible that I am already missing little league baseball.
  • I would never wear matching outfits with my 4 year old daughter. I certainly did not wear a skirt that matched the dress she was wearing to my brother's for dinner last night.
  • Tonight is not the first night since summer vacation started that I have asked my kids to read before bed. I am not already breaking my rules about reading every day.
  • I did not buy myself not 1, but 2 pairs of new running shoes last week because they were on sale and they were pink.
  • I am not excited that Real World Cancun is on now because there is no way that I find any value in watching horny, immature housemates party and fight night after night. And I am absolutely not Tivoing The Bachelorette right now either!

  • I did not sign my kids up for camp Wednesday even though I will be home. I do not think I deserve a whole day to myself to just do whatever whenever. No! Not Me!

No comments: